Monday, March 18, 2013

My Superman :: The Family Hero



This guy is seriously the best thing and we really hope he had a happy, happy birthday even though he had to go to work. To make him feel super special we celebrated with a homemade meal, family, and a pie made from scratch. I tell you what, I don't make a pie from scratch for just anyone. I mean, have YOU ever tried to roll out a pie crust? It makes me sweat just thinking about that flour-dusted rolling pin. I mean honeslty, took me forever to finally get it all in the pie pan without ripping. All for you my love; I did it all for you. If that isn't true love, then...just trust me, its true love.

So here are just a few of the many,
many things I love about our Superman:

He is kind.
He is loving.
He is sweet.
He is generous.
He is thoughtful.
He is patient.
He is calm.
He is reliable.
He is brave.
He is resourceful.
He is strong.
He is hardworking.
He is determined.
He is a friend.
He is a husband.
He is a papa.
He is ours.

And we love him more, more, more.





No comments: