
I love naps. I love baby cuddles. I love sitting down on the couch, turning on the T.V., and snuggling with this little boy. My mom keeps telling me I need to put him in his crib for naps, but I simply cannot do it. First of all, he usually wakes up much sooner when I put him down in that little baby prison. Second, I know eventually snuggly naps will be a thing of the past. I know naps will stop all together. That makes me very sad.
I will dearly miss these quiet moments. This is when my entire day slows down. This is when I can sit quietly and just sit in wonder and awe of my many blessings, namely the one in my arms with the cherubic face. I cannot believe this little rascal is already sixteen months old. It freaks me out that eighteen months is just on the horizon, then two years, and then five. I would love to simply freeze time and keep this little, soon to be eighteen month old in his little body for just a while longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment