Thursday, May 31, 2012

May Life of London's iPhone




My favorite month has already come and gone. 
Warmer weather, the start to summer, Mother's Day, and yes, my birthday.
See why I love it so much?
This month was made even more spectacular because of little man. 
He made it feel like I was experiencing it all again for the first time. 
Some of the milestones we are currently working on include sitting on our bums and playing patty cake. 
He is so interactive and loves playing and talking with his mommy. 
He is also very good at rolling and wriggling to get where he wants to be.
No official crawling, or even scooting for that matter, but it won't be long now. 
The walker also goes backwards and forwards, much to his delight. 
Spent a lot of time with family this month because of all the celebrations. 
Also made a trip with the boy to Logan. 
It turned out to be quite an adventure all in itself. 
That is just how I like it. 
We also visited the Bean Museum for fun.
I forgot how icky the basement of that place is, but the rest of it was grand.
Took a quick tour of the cemetery for the placement of flowers.
Celebrated a happy, happy 26th to me with food.
Next month Spence and I are going without sugar, so I had to binge a little in preparation. 
So worth it!
Also, I am in love with my iPhone still. 
Without it you would not all all these photos. 
Which probably means you are hating my iPhone, but too bad! 
Here they are. All the pics from the beautiful and wonderful month that I love!



 






















1 comment:

Kristin said...

that's the way to upload your phone pics into a blog. Fun randomness.