Went to the doctor today and I heard little heartbeats that were not my own. I am sad that Spencer missed it, but he will get to be there for the next appointment. This whole baby thing is getting very real, very fast!
Hold the freaking PHONE!!!! WOOHOO! London, I can't even tell you how happy this makes me at the end of a "feeling sorry for myself" day! Oh, I wish I had known yesterday when I saw you in the hall at church. I am really, REALLY excited for you and Spencer...and this lucky little baby to be. <3
8 comments:
what!?!? did I miss something?! Crazy! Congrats!!!
Wahoo! Congratulations! I swear hearing your baby's heartbeat is the best sound in the world. You will be such a great mama!
YAY So happy for you! Congrats!
This is fantastical! Congrats! A Schade baby is just what this world needs! Yay!
Holy Hannah, you are going to be the coolest mom EVER! Congratulations!!
Wahoo!! I'm so excited for you London! That is awesome. What a lucky baby to be coming into your home!!
Hold the freaking PHONE!!!! WOOHOO! London, I can't even tell you how happy this makes me at the end of a "feeling sorry for myself" day! Oh, I wish I had known yesterday when I saw you in the hall at church. I am really, REALLY excited for you and Spencer...and this lucky little baby to be. <3
It was the first news Carl brought home with him on Sunday. We are so excited for you...you are going to be one cool mama, that's for sure! :)
Post a Comment