Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Kelsey Kay

Here is wishing a Happy Birthday to the happiest now 29 year olds I know, my sister!
Some quick things about this girl.

She is sweet, way sweeter than the birthday cake.
She is beautiful inside and out.
She literally loves everyone she meets and will remember you forever.
This girl loves her family so much.
She is the epitome of selfless service.
Her favorite food is spaghetti.
She takes care of Grandma every day.
She loves playing the mom, especially to Linc and I.
She loves spending time with her Aunt Nana.
Disney channel is her favorite thing to watch.
This girl loves to sing any time, any place.
Her shows: American Idol, Stancing (DWTS), and NCIS ;)
She is a shining example of charity.
GO COUGARS!!!
She is now 29 and I can't believe it.
Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate.
She will whip your butt in Phase 10 or SkipBo.
We call her the Rain Man because she knows everyone's birthday.
And phone numbers.
She loves reading her birthday cards.
She is a fish when in water.
PJs. This girl loves her some comfy pjs.
Kelsey loves going on trips with aunt Nana.
She loves, loves, loves The Church.
She likes to shop for fancy dresses.
She and Nana handed out cupcakes at work for her birthday.
 She makes us laugh, something she loves to do.
Everyone is welcome with Kelsey around.
Hugs, with Kelsey there are always hugs.

Happy Birthday 29 year old! When I grow up I want to be just like you. If not I hope to at least hitch a ride on your coat tails to heaven.

1 comment:

emlizalmo said...

I love this, London. I really do. What a sweet sister you have. :)