So this first picture is actually the finished product of what I had posted a few months ago. Here you can see the many colors of all the PVC pipe. The closer you get to the center the better your chances, but if you can't quite hit the center, then you still have a random chance at getting something. London and I played with this for hours slowly adding more and more colored pipe till we could get at least one color for every three throws of the ping-pong balls. Then after we got the amount of colored pipe we liked we kept playing for hours and hours. What can I say...its fun.
Now this next game didn't take long to build and I am still debating on if I should paint the pipe or not, but I guess I'll listen to suggestions from any and all who are willing to share. I have three identical pieces, but I just took a picture of the one. The point of this game is that there will be ping-pong balls placed on the top of all five pipes. Then with a water gun in hand be the first to shoot off all of your targets. This is one of those games where you will be able to challenge others to see who really is the best. While London and I were testing this game out we placed it in the garage and with all the doors closed, and an organized garage at that, we some how managed to loose one of the balls. We are still wondering how that happened. I do however think that I am going to make one change to this game and that is I am going to add legs so it sits higher off the ground. Seems to make this game a lot enjoyable when it is just below eye level.

Now, comes the hard part. I have four games finished right now (Plinko [found on the other post], the Ball Toss, Water Shoot, and Prize Wheel). However, I would like to have eight games by this time next month, I just don't know what games to build. I am open for any suggestions, even if its something I don't have to build, just a fun carnival games that people like to play. One suggestion is the duck pond...which I think I will do. But I still need more. So please HELP. ;)


2 comments:
Looks good, can't wait for the trail run next month. As for some suggestions for more games, you could make the marshmallow guns and then make target cups or something to catch the marshmallows. They could be big and small or different colors, I hope you get the idea.
You should make a dunking booth!
Some more potentail games might include paratrooper landing, basesball toss, bank shot (off a backboard and into a basket), guess how many. Just to name a few.
Post a Comment