Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thankful For November Final Week


I love my laptop. I got it my last year of college and it has saved me time and time again. It has also caused me much heartache, but set that aside. I wouldn't be able to easily write without this thing. I love writing. I would be crushed without writing. I also wouldn't be able to suppliment my income as easily. Thank you laptop.
In the morning I am always scrambling out the door. These yogurts save me because I can easily snatch them out of the fridge on my way into work. I know it is not a well balanced breakfast, but it is better than nothing and it keeps me away from sugary cereal that will rot me teeth out. Thank you Yoplait, for making good peach yogurt.
My home. I love this home. I love my neighborhood and the friends I am making there. I love all the room we have, though sometimes it feels smal, but mostly it feels perfect. I love your roof, your walls, your window, and your electricity and running water.Thank you Spen, for building this lovely place for us to share together.
I LOVE THANKSGIVING. I love getting together with family. I love cooking and eating food. I love being mindful of all my blessings. I can never get enough leftover mashed potatoes or chocolate silk pie. Thankyou, wonderful holiday.
I am so greatful for this guy. He is a wonder and I love him so much. I love how kind he is, how willing he is to do all he can to help his friends, and how hard he works for everything. He is so important to me, more important than anything else in my life. Thank you babe, for choosing me to be your wife.
I love a good football game and the friends and family who come over to enjoy it with us. I can't say I am a HUGE fan one way or the other. I graduated from BYU and feel much loyalty there, but I was a Ute fan out of spite for so long that some red has become a part of me too. Thank you rivalry, for never leaving me disappointed either way.
I am greatful to have these ugly mittens and hat to help me combat a driveway full of snow on Sunday morning. I am also greatful for the snow. I think it is lovely, bringing a strange and crisp quiet to the outside world. But these little articles kept me warm while I scraped and shoved snow. Thank you, now I get to keep my fingers. And ears.
No, this is not conceited> I am thankful for myself, but mostly greatful for all of the influences which have helped build me into the woman I am today. I realize that this isn't ONE thing I am greatful for, but many, most of them, someones. My family, friends, teachers, acquaintances. All of you! Thanks.
On this, the last day of November, I am greatful for two holidays so close together. I love the change in weather, even though it is super duper cold out right now and my nose turns red. I really love Christmas decorations. I love putting them up in my own home and blasting the seasonal music. Thank you, christmas lights, for being bright and shiny just a handful of days after Thanksgiving. You remind me there are many things to look forward to.


No comments: