Sunday, November 7, 2010

Greatful For November Week 1


This is not an original idea, but I can't help wanting to participate. So, for every day in Novmber I am going to post a picture of some thing I am most greatful for. Some will be simple, and others will be more meaningful. All in all I am merely greatful for the many opportunities I have to be greatful. I really am so blessed and hope to never forget it.

First and foremost would be my family. I am greatful for their influence in my everyday life. It is such a blessing to have them close and have them as living examples of kindness, faithfulness, and diligence. Thank you family.
I love, love, love seeing these mountains every morning and I never tire of gazing at thier majesty. Thank you mountains, so beautiful.
These are my favorite knobs on cold days. I am so thankful to have a car that warms up fast, making my commutes at least partly pleasant. Thank you heater knobs, for working every morning and bringing warmth into my life.
Mmmmm hmmmm. I can't get enough of the fall leaves and am so greatful to have the changes in season. The crunch of these dried beauties underfoot is the sweetest sound to my chilly ears. I love to rake leaves, play in leaves, and look at leaves. Thank you earth. You really are a wonderful miracle.
My little brother gave me this Transformer before he left on his mission. I hung it in my car and it watched over me for two years while he was gone; a talisman against accidents and a guardian against all the Deceptacons afoot. I have not been in one accident. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a careless driver, but I'm not exaclty driving miss daisy either. There have been a couple close shaves, narrowly avoided, but not a single accident. You can bet that little toy still hangs from the rearview and protects me, even though my bro has been home for almost a year. I smile every time I see it. Thank you Bumble Bee. You da bomb!
I am so greatful to have a place to work. My hours are flexible, the pay covers all our needs and even some wants. I work with pretty amazing people, calling most of them dear friends. Thank you job. So greatful to have you.
I coudn't survive some days without my phone and iTouch. They help me keep in contact with the people I love anytime, anywhere. I get little texts of encouragement and lots of love notes. The other one allows me to listen to all my favorite books and songs. Both of these little devices help get through long days and arduous tasks. Thank you technology.

No comments: