32 things to do before my next birthday.
So London started this and I thought it would be a great thing for me to do, and since she is constantly telling me I should add to this blog so that its really is the "Schade" blog and not just the London blog. ;) This seemed relatively easy so I thought I would give it a try. Here are 32 things I would like to do before my next birthday. Please remember that my birthday is in March so I can't do anything that will take up too much time. Wink, Wink.
1. Get back to running 20-30 miles per week.
2. Sushi night with the guys (that means everyone that likes sushi)
3. Buy a Band Saw
4. Buy a Scroll Saw
5. Buy a Drill Press
6 & 7. Finnish two secret projects to give my wife.
8. Start earning money from my wood projects.
9. Have the Carolina Panthers win a game.
10. Pay off another $1000 on the credit card.
11. Read #13 of the Wheel of Time series.
12. Teach Pepper-Potts Flyball.
13. Build a Flyball course.
14. Organize the Laundry room. Too much crap in a small space.
15. Find at least 10 new ways to make my wife smile.
16. Have a snow ball fight.
17. Get a day shift at my place of work. (Not likely, but I'm trying)
18. Finnish the plans for a project I've had in the works for over a year for my sister Whitney.
19. See the Dallas Cowboys NOT make the playoffs.
20. Throw a Superbowl party. (This one is a for sure going to happen)
21. Go to a Book signing.
22. Clean out the kitchen pantry.
23. Find 3 new things that I really like to cook that I haven't cooked before.
24. Eat one thing I've never had before. (i.e. escargo, shark, ect.)
25. Find the perfect Christmas gift for my wife. Something she will love.
26. Go old school and play a game of Lazer tag with my friends.
27. Spend a weekend away from home with my wife.
28. Go to the Temple more than once.
29. Host a dinner at my house for my family. (My Mom, Dad, Sisters and their Husbands)
30. Eat at the Bombay House again.
31. Longboard the Provo Canyon trail.
32. Have pie instead of cake for my Birthday.
There, I hope that works.
2 comments:
Well, you can scratch the Panthers winning a game off your list, apparently the beat the 49ers today...
Yay! You should have said "post something on the blog" DONE! The Panthers did win so you are already on a roll.
Post a Comment