The party was so great. Our yard was big enough. We had more than enough food. All the neighbors came out. I vote SUCCESS! You can judge for yourself--here are the photos.
Mmmmmmm. The food!
Setting up the photobooth!
Testing out the photobooth.
This is the finished product.

And here is what you've all been waiting for.
They were all so funny I chose to post the majority of them.
The movie part of the evening was also very fun. Turned out you could watch the movie from both the front and the back side so we had plenty of room for people to sit and watch. Clean up was done by 10:30. Special thanks to all who came out and had a party with us.



























4 comments:
Loved it, loved it, loved it! Thanks Schade's!
It was a FANTASTIC night! My kids are asking when the next party is already. Kudos to the Schades for putting on a great event. My only regret? Not taking my camera... :(
Can't wait to throw the next party. Any suggestions?
@ Rachel. I know what you mean about the camera. I had mine set up in the photobooth and totally forgot to take pictures of the rest of the party. :(
Post a Comment