Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

This past weekend was a busy izy izy one. Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday were all jam packed full of fun, friends, family and food--glorious food. I won't post the details now, but check back mid week for all the photos and the stories. I plan to give each event the space it deserves!!!

Here is a short list of what you can look forward to.

Friday: Dinner, icecream, and movie with friends.
Saturday: Gardening, potting, planting in the back yard. Lunch and dinner with family.
Sunday: Family photoshoot.
Monday: Ward breakfast, baby birds, lunch with the hubby, presents and movie with the family.
Tuesday: (granted it is no longer the weekend) More gardening and house work!!!

See what I mean? Fun filled to the brim. Special thanks for all the gifts, but mostly for the time we could spend together. It truly was a wonderful weekend.

No comments: