1. My husband when he gets it into his head to surprise me, but I already know what the surprise is.
2. My Little Brother. He just has to look at me and I'll crack up--must be his face ;)
3. My Older Sister. She is so genuine and kind it always warms my heart.
4. Watching 'Get Smart.' Still after the umpteenth time my sides hurt from laughing.
5. Pepper Potts when she gets frusterated and pulls up the grass.
6. Curling up into the couch and cuddling with this amazing blanket Lara made me.
7. When my tomato plants in my window are still green in the morning! Hooray!!
8. Cooking in the kitchen and making a huge mess, but having fun.
9. Purple rainclouds that dump and exchange lightening with rumbling thunder. (This used to make me cry)
10. When my BFF sends me random picture texts of dogs wearing shoes or motorized couches.
11. Mom, who still tries on all the flamboyant hats with me at TJ Maxx.
12. Dad when he asks me to proof read things. Because of this I know he trusts me and is so proud of me.
13. Reading a really good book. I love to be right in the middle of it.
14. Seeing my back patio and how pretty things are starting to look with the flowers and garden and chairs.
15. Wearing my chucks with my shorts because it finally feels like Summer.
16. Finishing the next section of the book I am writing, then starting the next part immediately.
17. Pulling the top down in my car and sliding on the sunglasses while the sun beats down.
18. Listening to one of my new favorite songs on the radio and dancing in the driver seat.
19. Kids from my primary class (past and present) when they give me hugs. I really love that.
20. Getting together with friends for food and especially dessert.
21. Watching my husband try to fold my laundry.
22. Pinwheels--the new rainbow ones I am about to put in my yard. They are so happy looking.
23. Knowing most of my family is so close by and will be there if I need them.
24. Thinking about how lucky I am to have the life I do.
There you have it, a list of things that make me smile today. Ok, it doesn't even come close to listing everything that makes me smile/laugh today, let alone all the things yesterday and the day before. I mean, I smile at pill bugs for goodness sakes. Really? Pill bugs? Who else DOES that? Anyways, I had better be smiling alot because I know I have sooo many things to be thankful for and so many people who warm up my life. Thank you neighbors, family, friends, and God for giving me all of these things--and so, so much more.

No comments:
Post a Comment