
Even as I write it I cannot believe it. She has always acted older than she is, but now she is already half a year old and I just can't stand it. I love her just the way she is so much and never want to forget how frustrating and absolutely fulfilling her six months of life has been. By now she is drinking from a sippy, has tried several different solid foods and laughs, but only for her brother. She was such a great sleeper as a newborn, but now is giving me a run for my money waking up twice per night. Otherwise she is on a routine schedule during the day where she wakes up, eats, plays, naps and repeats. She loves being big enough to bounce in the bouncer and walk in the walker. In fact, I think those are her next favorite spots after in my arms. She will stare you down with those big blues if you are eating anything and soon she will probably be crawling and putting every last thing straight into her mouth. She is going to be a handful, no doubt--but the prettiest handful there ever was. Love you baby girl! Stop growing up so fast.




No comments:
Post a Comment