Saturday, August 16, 2014

Say No to Jaundice


So, looks like we may have a little Jaundice on our hands. Her skin is only a bit yellow, and you can mostly see it in her eyes. The original test put her right in the middle of the road and they said we would need to have her re-tested in just 48 hours out of the hospital. So today we take a retest and see if she has improved. Though the stick in the heel is not something I am looking forward to, I am so relieved that this is the only complication we have come up against so far. Otherwise we have a happy, healthy little girl. She has been sleeping great, which I am told is because of the Jaundice and not because I am doing the right things. Poo! That means we may be in for a change of schedule when things clear up. Which is just fine. I would do anything for her. Wish us luck. With some help we might be able to get rid of the yellow. 

No comments: