Friday, July 11, 2014

Pool and Sun and Our Never Ending Summer

IT NEVER LEAVES YOUR FACE

The other day while driving around in the car "Hollywood" by Collective Soul came on the radio. The air was hot and blowing through the windows. Our shades were securely in place. We cruised around with the tunes cranked up. It was the epitome of my summer lovin'. Sunshine, bright eyes, cotton candy taste. The song was singing summer straight into my soul. I was just in awe of how fantastic it all was and couldn't keep the goofy grin off my face. So, when we got home we headed back out in the backyard, filled up the pool, and just enjoyed the hot air and green grass. We sucked down a few popsicles and even sprayed down the pooch. It was simple, summer bliss and I was soaking in every drop. Oh summer. Mwah! I kiss ya good.


      



No comments: