
It is hot, hot, hot and the high temps are turning this mama into a hot mess. So usually you will find us parked out in the backyard, kiddie pool full, hose constantly running, and one content little pirate. This summer seems to be flying by and nothing I can do will slow it down. So instead of filling these days with activities and adventures, we are having lazy days. Nothing planned. Nothing scheduled. Instead we do what we want, when we want. Mostly the boy requests breakfast on the back patio, cheese and tomato sandwiches for lunch, his swim Lightening McQueen, and naps next to me on the couch. I will take all of it. But I will especially take cooling my sore, slightly swelling feet in not even a foot of water and getting sprayed by the cutest little swim buddy I know.



No comments:
Post a Comment