Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Taking Stock: December


Making: photo books of 2013 that certainly won't be printed in time.

Cooking: frozen pizza for lunch.
Drinking: orange and ginger tea.
Reading: my Kindle, too many things to name.
Wanting: a spin bike in my closet so I can still work out minus gym pass.
Looking: at a boy still in his jammies at 11:30am.
Playing: marbles, superheros, and football.
Deciding: how long I will wait before washing my face today.
Wishing: Superman had the day off today and tomorrow.
Enjoying: warm socks and cardigans.
Waiting: for Cars to be over so I can put on a show I actually like.
Liking: apples more than usual.
Wondering: at how another year has sped right past.
Loving: my little family so very much and how we grow together.
Pondering: my resolutions.
Considering: going for a quick walk outside with my boy and my dog.
Watching: Potts try to convince me it is time to play tennis ball. 
Hoping: my family comes and picks me up so I am motivated to get off the couch.
Marvelling: at how smart my Littleman gets every minute.
Needing: a new groove.
Smelling: nothing in particular, which is a nice change.
Wearing: stretchy skinny jeans and a headband.
Following: some amazing people on Instagram. So much inspiration!
Noticing: how dry my skin is in this, the dead of winter. Itchy!
Knowing: I have been so, so blessed this year.
Thinking: about all the things to look forward to next year.
Feeling: loved, appreciated, and fulfilled.
Admiring: beautiful NYE decor ideas on Pinterest.
Buying: nothing! I am done spending for this year.
Getting: anxious about keeping on a fitness track next year, again minus gym pass.
Bookmarking: whole food recipes, vegan recipes, and sugar-free treats. 
Opening: a few remaining advent presents. Ha! We lost count.
Giggling: with my little boy who loves life so so much.

*Pip Started It!

No comments: