
The weather has gotten downright blustery around here. When it is blizzarding at least that means it is warm enough for snow instead of the single digit temps we have been seeing of late, am I right?!? Sheesh. Baby it is COLD outside! Blake is still nursing a pretty pluggy nose and slight cough, I am feeling more and more like hibernating, and Superman is working elfing hard to get marble runs finished and shipped by this week. We have all been a little down so far this season, to say the least.
So this Sunday we took things nice and easy. We hung around the house, we bundled up from toes to nose when we had to head outside, watched a little football on the tube and we finished putting up few more Xmas decorations. Yes, we now have a tree--a fake one, but a tree none the less. Bonus, it is pre-lit and all the lights still work. Our tree is covered in snowflakes and baubles and one rogue Superman ornament. I finally have Littleman convinced not to touch any of the glass balls or snowflakes, but instead he has resorted to turning the lights on and off by "push the green button." I'll take it!
Happy Winter Sunday!




PS Flickr is finally back to normal when it comes to moving my photos from there to my blog. Huzzah!
No comments:
Post a Comment