We had a wonderful and full April, to say the least. This little man is really starting to get busy, which also means he is more likely to wear himself right out. I love cuddle naps in the late afternoon. In other news I got my hair cut, we ate sushi, Potts tries to hide when the rest of us are getting ready to leave the house, and the cutest bow tie you ever did see!
We are all growing and stretching and loving the warmer-ish spring weather. Also on the docket this month was: mowing the lawn for the first time ever, a strawberry harvest, and even more adventures in solid foods. So far sweet potatoes, prunes, and oatmeal cereal seem to be our favorite, though this kid loves to eat. He makes a lot of MMMMMMM sounds. It gets messy real fast, but I really am having so much fun with it. I have made some of the baby food myself and this always feels like some kind of odd science experiment.
Blake likes to sing in the car and kick backwards in his little walker. Still the champion of all baby toys thus far is the Jump Up. He L-O-V-E-S that thing. It is a lifesaver for me, especially when I am trying to get laundry or dinner done. However, he can get a little crazy and will bonk on the door frame every once in a while. Of course, this makes him upset and he has to stay out of the jumper for a while until he remembers how fun it is again.
No comments:
Post a Comment