Thursday, December 1, 2011

One Whole Month

 
 Week 1                                               Week 2                                             Week 4

An entire month, already gone. I see changes in my baby boy regularly and cannot believe how quickly he is growing. Luckily, as you can see, there are some things that haven't changed. He still sleeps best when he is sprawling. He make faces at me. He detests staying in a wet diaper. I love growing and changing with this little man, but at times I still find myself wishing I could have that little tiny newborn back instead of this big boy that has taken his place. He can focus, he can smile, and I swear he has laughed at me a few times. His little fingers wave and wiggle, his little toes kick and stretch. He makes new noises. I spend most of my day watching him move and sleep. He even spends a couple hours a day wide awake and happy to just chat with us. We are still making adjustments and I am not going to brag about the one thing I am loving most right now. If I do, it might stop. Let's just say this little boy loves his mommy. I love him right back.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh he is just perfect. Isn't it amazing how fast they grow and change. He is just wonderful London. So happy for you.