My baby is a chunk, though not in an excessive way. Today we did some fancy weighing magic and he is already 10 lbs 6 oz. I can feel it every time I lift him from the pack n' play. He is getting hefty and I love every jowl and jelly roll. He is so cute and so cuddly. Yesterday he spit up a lot, spouting like Ole Faithful the minute I had finished feeding him. He nailed himself, my pants, the pillows, and even the floor. It was an all inclusive kind of spew and I felt so bad for him. He looked so stunned after and I couldn't believe how much came up. It was gross, to say the least. It was also kind of horrifying. I wiped him clean, changed his clothes, and he fell right to sleep. Fortunately we still had plenty of dirty diapers and the scale to prove he is getting exactly the nutrition he needs. I cannot believe how quickly he is changing before my eyes. K.B. my little man with the thick belly and projectile spit ups.

1 comment:
Ah, yes, I remember the projectile. I have to admit that I don't miss that part. :)
Post a Comment