Wednesday, November 23, 2011

First Bath Time

Today we had our first bath time adventure. Baby has been doing great and when G.G. came over today it was time to get him all clean and nice. I am glad she was there because bathing a baby is definitely a two man job right now. This is especially true because baby's bath seat doesn't fit in the kitchen sink, so we had to head up to the guest bath. 


Baby did pretty good. As his mommy I have heard this kid holler, but bath time was only a persistent whine. He never got too loud or upset and by the time we were finished he smelled so good.  I think the worst part was slathering on the lotion and putting on his jammies. He always gets upset when it is jammie time and I half strangle the kid while I try to shove his head and hands through the impossibly small holes. 


Here we are, all clean! Hair is still amazing and blonde. All fingers and toes are still intact. A clean baby face is infinitely more kissable. To top it off, bath time immediately lead to a long nap time, for both Blake and Momma. I am all about this bath time business. 


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Mmm. I can almost smell that clean baby. Nothing beats that smell.