Friday, November 18, 2011

Another Outing

As predicted, we ended up getting out of the house again today. During our two week appointment with the doctor we forgot to bring the PKU kit with us. So baby had to get a heel prick. It was not nearly as traumatic as I anticipated and he did very well considering the amount of blood required for the test. The nurse was excellent and the minute she was done and he was patched up with a cute Spiderman band aid he was quiet once more. 

Thanks to Aunt Tallie for the owl hat! We love it.

Well, it turned out that Spen had to go back and finish his mom's tree, so I decided to make a surprise trip to my parents' house while he finished it up. Kels and Linc were so excited to see Baby Blake. They held and cuddled him. They gagged at his dirty diaper, and laughed at his faces. They even were able to babysit him for a few minutes while I ran back to pick up Spen.


Again, it was really nice to get out of the house and spend some time with new scenery. Baby absolutely loves riding around in his car seat, zonking out after only a minute. I still love sitting in the back with him and propping up his head after it flops to either side. What fun we have, all of us, together. 

No comments: