Fell a little bit off the training band wagon this week. After my race last weekend I justified a little break. I know, its a bit of a weak excuse, but hey, that is the way it works sometimes. Anyways, aside from happy coincidence I didn't get any serious working out done.
The happy coincidences being a long round of mini golf and hiking to Bridal Veil Falls for date night on Wednsday. Then luckily there was some redemption with 3.5 hours of soccer on Saturday and Monday. Saturday was hot and my lil bro and I only played with the group for about an hour and a half. But Monday was much cooler and the game lasted a bit longer. Today I feel the burn in my backside and thighs. Not exactly a tri trianing burn, but good all the same.
It was great to have some time off from the gym and some time home with Spen. This week I hope to get back to the grind. TURKEY TRIATHLON in November, here I come!

No comments:
Post a Comment