Friday, September 17, 2010

Rooftop Concert: Benton Paul


Tonight was family date night. Since there were no good movies to see we decided to try something new and I'm glad we did. There was a free roof top concert happening in the center of Provo and we decided to go.  We started off by eating dinner at Joe Vera's. Delish. Then we walked to the parking complex where the concert was to be held.  Such fun! It was soo beautiful too.
Sorry if the pics are a little bit blurry. I took Spen's sony hand held instead of my good camera. Lesson learned. ;)


The opening act was Nik Day and I admit I liked him better than I liked the main attraction. He is a little Micheal Buble, John Mayer, and Jack Johnson mix. His songs are jazzy and upbeat and all around fun.
Next up was Benton Paul. He was ok, but I couldn't understand his lyrics as well.  We only stayed for two of his songs, maybe three, before we got to uncomfortable to keep standing.


No comments: