Wednesday, September 1, 2010

High School Date


Date night; and as of late we have often found ourselves in rut. Movie, dinner, or even just stay home.  How boring, right? Well, I decided to try something new. A High School themed date night.

We started out washing my car.
To you this may not seem like such a fun thing,
but to Spence and I it's a great way to kick things off.
Spence worked on washing cars out of High School.
In fact, he said as much while we worked with the foam brush.
I was just smiling, because I didnt tell him the theme.
My car was dirty too, so we killed two birds with one stone there.

Then, when we got in the sparkley car, Spence turned to me
and asked what we were doing next, because I was driving.
I asked him if he wanted to go to Cascade or Trafalga.
It was a surprise to him. I dont usually suggest mini golf.
A huge smile spread across his face at the idea.
We ended up choosing Cascade.
We went to Cascade.
We both had to muligan out of the water. It was really fun. If I beat him on a hole, then he got a kiss. If he got a hole in one, he got a kiss. Needless to say, I fended him off for a while. Eventually his skill far outshone my bribing him to loose. This is how most of my game looked.


This is how most of his game looked.

In the beginning the game was fairly close. But Spen soon took the lead and I got worse and worse.
When we got done golfing there was still plenty of daylight. A quick trip up the canyon was in order.
We decided on Bridal Veil Falls. Not only does it hold significance for us as a couple,
but I also used to go up there alot in High School. Turns out Spen did too.
It was a eautiful day.  A beautiful hike. A lovely time together.

No comments: