Monday, July 5, 2010

Hair Do!!!


I admit to being one of those girls who can't take a single hair style for very long--literally, very long. I think I've had long hair (aka just past my shoulders) maybe twice in my life, and one of those times was when I was 6. I always see pics and think "Aw, I want to be that pretty again."

But while in the middle of growing it out I just can't do it and chop, chop, chop. Funny thing is I always want to remember what my hair looked like when it was this legnth or that color, but we never have pics. Once I had pretty dark, longer hair and we have mabey two not so great pictures of me back then. So here is the latest chopping to take place, the inspiraiton, and some of the before's that I have had. This way I can look back and go--yep, we could go that short again.

The one on the right is me and I was rockin that cape and jumper.
This next one is probably the longest it has been in ages.  In fact, one of my favorite, but not so good photographs, was that Christmas.
Here is the growing out, but I cant take it phase.
Here is what my hair looked like when I stared in Nacho Libre.
The next two show how my hair looked right before I got it chopped.
Here is the inspiration for the cut.
I might even do some highlights or go blonde. Been there before, many times. My most recent case of the blondes.
And here is what it looks like now.
Not quite Jessica Alba, but hey, it works great for summer. Turns out hair this short doesn't like to be controlled by the flat iron or the hair blower. My best looks always come when I just let it air dry. How nutz is that? Its easy, that's for sure. Now we are back to growing it out, but we'll see how long that lasts.


2 comments:

Rachel said...

um....Ok, when did you start a blog???? Good to know...now I can stay up-to-date in between ward functions! :)

Kami Schultz said...

Your hair is SO cute right now. Might be my favorite so far, but then again your hair always looks great. :)