Phew. We took a ton of photos so I decided to splice this entry into two parts. You can thank me later ;) After you've seen all all all the photos and compare that to how many I actually posted. Trust me, there is not room enough in the cyber universe to hold all of them.
So we previously covered the pool and the park. The days were fairly hot, but one afternoon the shade on the back terrace was just enough to make the outdoor patio bearable. So we ate fresh pineapple, melon, and cherries, closely follwed by yummy creamsicles and chocolate icecream bars. The boys knew what they were doing--shirts off and just let it drip down your face and arms.
Too Cute!!!
Then we all settled in for a long summer's nap.
Well, some of us did. Others did some indoor swimming.
Next on to the mini golf!!!
The two boys have the potential to be professional mini golfers had they any interest. But no, they liked the castle and grass much better than the too tall putters and multi colored golf balls the adults kept chasing around.
After Spen and I kicked some Killpack butt ;) ;) the results actually being fairly close, we ended up trying out a new pizza place, Bella Marie's, which was wikid close to the condo. It was delicious and all of it made from scratch--dough, pastas, sauce, and la creme de la creme brule. I love when new finds end up being delicious.
But the sweetest part of the Minication, for Spen, was when I discovered this baby sitting in a parking lot.
It was parked in an empty lot with a lot of dealerships around. Spen had his fingers crossed that it would be for sale, but sadly it was gone the next day. Sniff, sniff. Maybe next year babe ;)
It was such a fun Minication and I would do it again. Unfortunatley we hear mumerings about the parents selling the condo. So we might have to budget the next time we head to St George. Thank you Tal, Jon, and two of the cutest boys I know. We had a blast with you. See you for England vs USA on Saturday!!!
1 comment:
We had so much fun with you guys. I want copies of the pictures, they are so cute! We will have to go on more minications or as you put it OPFRBEUNWOSWJWTSGWTKI.
Post a Comment