
Now she is almost a year old and Spence and I are still having the time of our lives. She is the funniest, smartest dog I have ever known. These videos are just two of the funny things she does to entertain us daily. As far as the smart stuff goes, that will just have to wait for another post.
We call this Pepper Pong.
And this is how we play Hockey.
She will run and hide under our bed when I tell her it is time to rack in for the night, she will go around the house frantically searching for her tennis ball when I ask her to find it, and she is always ready to go for a ride in the car. She knows how to sit, lay, roll over, and stick 'em up. Pepper loves to play frisbee, but really loves to chase her ball all over the house. She knows that some things are off limits--especially my books and shoes. She also knows just how to manipulate you, wich turns out is all the more endearing. Spence and I love her very much and can't wait for her to hit the one year mark on May something this year. Maybe then she will stop tearing up the bedding in her kennel and digging up my lawn. Fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment