
We have been dealing with sick at our house lately. Dear January, I officially am not liking you so far. The boy is sick, the Mama is sick, and the Papa is sick. It just keeps spreading around. Luckily it is not the barfs kind of sick, but still the lingering cough and congestion is really trying to get us down. Spence and I have sore throats, I dealt with a massive headache yesterday, and today we have just put ourselves on the couch to watch NCIS.
Fortunately Littleman is a trooper. He tries his best to play by himself while his father and I are down for the count. You can see from the smile here, just how much of a trooper he really is. Poor thing hasn't been able to breathe through his nose for days, yet he is still pretty happy for the most part. We build pillow forts and take it one nap at a time.
Oh dear, oh dear I wish it was over. The haze in the air, the hard to breathe, the tickle in the throat are all things I could quickly do without.
So, until we are healed and ready to get back out of the house, this blog is on hiatus. Besides, who wants pic after pic of a bunch of sick, lazy people? Not me.
No comments:
Post a Comment