Taking Stock : October

Making: organic art for my freelance work.
Cooking: soup, stew, and all things fall.
Drinking: warm milk with vanilla.
Reading: Delirium by Lauren Oliver.
Wanting: my hubby to be home.
Looking: out the window at snow capped mountains.
Playing: Cars on the DVD player.
Wasting: time on Nanowrimo and loving every minute.
Sewing: Xmas presents! So soon? Why yes.
Wishing: for just a few more warm days of fall. Plz, plz, plz!
Enjoying: a day on the couch.
Waiting: for a date with my Hubby on Monday afternoon.
Liking: all things in oxblood hues.
Wondering: about how many times I can watch Cars before going mad.
Loving: the sound of the dryer and the smell of clean laundry.
Hoping: for a happy happy 2yo birthday party.
Marveling: at the beauty of a fall landscape.
Needing: to work on all the family portraits I took, but putting it off.
Smelling: a stinky diaper. Ew!
Wearing: Uggs in the house to stay warm.
Following: way too many people on Instagram. Time to clean out my account.
Noticing: all the little things my boy can say now. Stringing 5-6 words together like a pro!
Knowing: I have so much to be thankful for in the coming month.
Thinking: about college for some reason. I loved college.
Feeling: soft flannel on my arms for the fifth day in a row.
Bookmarking: a few pies, mmmmmm.
Opening: dill pickle Pringle cips. They are my fave.
Giggling: at a silly boy and his silly faces.
Feeling: super duper content in my life right now.
Wanting: my hubby to be home.
Looking: out the window at snow capped mountains.
Playing: Cars on the DVD player.
Wasting: time on Nanowrimo and loving every minute.
Sewing: Xmas presents! So soon? Why yes.
Wishing: for just a few more warm days of fall. Plz, plz, plz!
Enjoying: a day on the couch.
Waiting: for a date with my Hubby on Monday afternoon.
Liking: all things in oxblood hues.
Wondering: about how many times I can watch Cars before going mad.
Loving: the sound of the dryer and the smell of clean laundry.
Hoping: for a happy happy 2yo birthday party.
Marveling: at the beauty of a fall landscape.
Needing: to work on all the family portraits I took, but putting it off.
Smelling: a stinky diaper. Ew!
Wearing: Uggs in the house to stay warm.
Following: way too many people on Instagram. Time to clean out my account.
Noticing: all the little things my boy can say now. Stringing 5-6 words together like a pro!
Knowing: I have so much to be thankful for in the coming month.
Thinking: about college for some reason. I loved college.
Feeling: soft flannel on my arms for the fifth day in a row.
Bookmarking: a few pies, mmmmmm.
Opening: dill pickle Pringle cips. They are my fave.
Giggling: at a silly boy and his silly faces.
Feeling: super duper content in my life right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment