Things I learned about babies and camping:
Babies will get dirty so pack a lot of clothes.
Babies will get dirty so pack a lot of clothes.
Babies will get cold so do not be opposed to nightly cuddles.
Babies like to eat sand and you will see it in their diaper for days, even after you are home.
Baby hiking boots are a complete life saver.
Babies need to drink a lot of water so sippys and bottles should abound.
Socks are great mittens for babies, but not if your baby wants to put their own binky back in.
Warm pajamas are a must and we packed several.
As for swim wear at the lake, a diaper will suffice most of the time.
Lathering up baby with sunscreen really does help.
Long naps on the beach are the best kind of naps.

2 comments:
My favorite: Blake in the water with his eyes closed and a slight smile on his face. Pure beach baby heaven look right there. :)
Oh these pictures are heavenly. I think I could look at Blake all day long. He is so cute and looks extremely happy to be doing the camping thing.
Funny, as I read your list I was thinking yep, yep, yep to pretty much every single one. Mommyhood is so fun. :)
Post a Comment