Thursday, March 1, 2012

Another Shotty Day





This little guy had it rough today. Today was a shots day. We started him in pain killer about 30 minutes before the appointment, taking the proactive approach. It worked out much better, but there was plenty of sad face around the house today. I really am not liking this every two months thing, but I would prefer it over him getting very sick down the road. So I do it reluctantly, I hold his little hands while the nurses count to three. Then I try to dress my little man after the nurses scamper from the room. 








At least he got a cool boy band aid for his trouble.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

It gets so much better once they turn one! I love that my kids now only have this done one per year (including their flu shots) and even less for Ethan now. Only then they kick and scream a little BEFORE, since they know exactly what's coming. :( Poor babies.