Thank you to my marvelous neighbor friends for the baby shower. It was so much fun and I cannot wait to put to use all of your gifts. Really, I think I love baby showers more than birthdays now. Opening presents for baby boy warms my heart and I don't have to worry about feeling too selfish. Thank you all so so much! Baby boy, and especially his mommy, are so lucky to have all of you as friends. I love that you are examples of service and love. You are all unique women and super fantastic mommies and friends. I know I can turn to you with all of my silly, stressed out questions. You are kind, generous, supportive, and we love you all.
P.S. I have more photos I will use for blackmail if necessray ;) So you better just keep on being my friends forever!
3 comments:
You are worth every drop of effort! We loved having it and are SO SO excited to see little boy Schade very soon. :) And..ahem...what kind of blackmail pictures are we talking about?
We love you too!!!
...and Rachel...I think you know. :)
oh you are so cute in that picture. :)
Post a Comment