This year my family and I opted out of normal patriotic activities for a relaxing visit to our nearest waterpark. See, we got an amazing deal on a one year pass and wanted to take full advantage of a hot morning and an empty pool. So we did. Instead of sprinting to the parade we all sported our swimwear and headed to the pool. It was a wonderful idea.
Here is where we staked out our spot. I love being in direct line with the wave pool. The easier I can get there with my baby belly, the better.
Needless to stay it was a great way to make a splash on the 4th and I wouldn't mind making this one of our Independence Day traditions. We got there early enough, when very few people were there, and bugged out before it was too crowded.
No comments:
Post a Comment