This is my guy and he is the greatest! Most days I can't tell how old he is because he mostly just acts like a kid. He knows how to make me laugh and smile. He sings along to the songs in the car. He always wants to go look at the Hotwheels. So this year I am celebrating all the things about my hubby that suggest he isn't really getting any older ;)
1. His favorite movie that came out this last year was How to Train Your Dragon.
2. His GTO Hotwheels collection is still growing.
3. Superman is still his idol.
4. Kenneth Spencer is just a cover, beacuse really he is Especial Espencer Eschade, the super hero.
4. He loves making messes in the garage, playing with his toys.
5. He wants pie for his birthday, so we ate at Village Inn.
6. He spends hours with new Wii games.
7. When he and my brother get together you never know what kinda crazy things they will get in to.
8. This guy loves his sports, both watching and playing.
9. His most current favorite author is Brandon Sanderson, who trades in Magic Cards.
10. Spencer still has Magic Cards to trade ;)
11. He laughs, a lot! Something I love.
12. He drives like he is in the Daytona 500.
13. He is constantly tormenting/playing with the dog.
14. He hates to clean up the bedroom and do laundry.
15. He teases his sisters.
16. Transformers are his favorite!
17. He constantly makes faces when I take his picture.
18. He wants to be outside all of the time.
19. He is always full of big ideas and big plans.
20. He gives the things he loves 110%, always.
I could go on, but this gives you a pretty good idea. He is one amazing guy and I am so glad he is all mine. I can bet there will be many laughs in our future, as well as some grown up things too. I am just glad I get to spend all of it with him.
Happy Birthday Spencer.
I love you more!

1 comment:
Brandon Sanderson is husband's *most* favorite author- like if he had men crushes, it would be him for sure!! :-)
Post a Comment