Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Let The Training Begin

Well, it has happened. The email for my next triathlon just came around and I have decided to get my butt back to the gym. Unfortunately it is way too frozen outside for any outdoor running, and since I cannot stand stationary progress, it looks like I will have to stick with the spin class and the swimming pool for a while. This is a real bummer because the husband got me a new Garmin watch for Christmas and I'm sad I can't use it right away. Maybe I will give the elipti-monster another try eventually, but I can't say I am too thrilled to try it any time soon.
This is my usual trip to the gym uniform. Hoodie, beanie, tank, yoga pants, and sneaks. When I do spin I have to pack along a hand towel and a water bottle. It feels amazing to be done with a work out after I have sweated up a storm. Here's to many more workouts to come.

No comments: