Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Eating Out



When it comes to food we know what we like, and it is usually sushi! I never thought I would love it as much as I do, but after trying it over and over again I simply can't get enough of it now. We have, pretty much, given every local sushi resturant a go, and by local I mean within a thirty minute drive and some even a forty five minute drive. Mostly we like sushi that is all you can eat and the best we have found for the price is a little hide away in A.F. called The Sushi House. We love, love, love it there. Seriously, we can't get enough. It seems like we have to visit a sushi joint perhaps three times a month we are so addicted. Even my little brother is beginning to see the allure of raw fishies. Above you can see a lovely smattering of delicious flavor.

The orange one in the middle of the plate is my most favorite, dubbed the Sunset Roll. There is salmon and a thin slice of lemon on top making this one worthy to die for. Then on the right there are two red rolls and those are The Spen's favorite, called the Lady in Red. There is a hint of spice to this roll and it is topped with delicous tuna that always makes us drool. Sometime I wish I were a Lady in Red roll so that The Spen would pay more attention to me ;)

Well, the reason this last dinner was so momentous was becasue of the crowd, and I don't mean our faimly, which is usually the biggest group in the place at six people. Last night there were tons and tons of people there. A large group even had to wait at the door for a table to clear out. This was a first for as long as we have been going there and we were happy to see it. Granted it took a lot longer for us to get our sushi, but at least we know they shouldn't be going out of business any time soon. (Knock on wood, or would that be knock on bamboo?) Anyways, were are super thrilled to see their success growing, though we wish would could keep this place all to ourselves forever.  


No comments: