Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Round for Fore


Today I took the afternoon off work. The weather was too nice. The greens too green. And my clubs have yet to be used this year. So Mum, K., Spen, and I decided to get in a round of golf. K. drove one kart and had a blast!! Unfortunately I cant work Spen's camera as well as my own. So, sorry the pics are smudge here and overexposed there.
Mom didn't have a great game. But I was glad she was there to give me basic pointers.
Spen had this amazing putt from like 50 ft out and sunk it. This wasn't it though.
I play best with my 8 iron.  In fact, you may as well just throw the rest of my clubs in the drink.
Spen has a wikid slice off the tee box. Only rarely does it work to his advantage ;)
Mom always has a tee in her mouth when she uses the driver. Its a mental thing.
The sand pits were rock hard.
Mom just missed the dirt on this shot.
K. having a grand ole time!
You guessed it. I'm right in the middle!
Very fun trip and an excellent first round for me. The day was just starting to get hot when we finished the first nine. Then we went and got slushies and hung out at the pool. THEN we went for a sushi dinner. Very productive afternoon, no?

No comments: