If anyone from Lakeside 14 would like to make a trip to Orson H Gygi Co for some cooking fun, make your vote known in the poll to the right. We will hammer out details of when and what time as soon as I get a fair number of people interested.
I am sorry to say no kids are invited because its a big scary kitchen with draws and cupboards full of cooking stuff that is heavy and sometimes sharp. Also, just note that the end of March looks fairly empty and if we want the kitchen I may have to act fast. Otherwise we can do afternoons (about 1-6pm) in April, May, June, but if we want evenings we would need to reserve for a Monday or Friday.
So let us know where you stand.
Sweet, (literally)
London
3 comments:
So, I'll be gone the 25-27th of March, then the 2nd week of April for spring break. Anything else should work for me. Weekday evenings are usually fine. Weekends too. Let's see what the concensus is. I'm excited!
thanks for your comment, send me an email to gygiclasses(at) gygi (dot) com and i will send over some info on our kitchen rental!
thanks again
Heather Smith
Orson Gygi
I'd be interested in learning how to do artisan breads. And maybe some different uses for cooking wines, but that started a whole huge *thing* on my fB page, so maybe that should be avoided! Ha! :)
Post a Comment